You wouldn’t know it from digesting mainstream media on most social media platforms but the Jerusalem Post published an refreshing article that lays out that for the first time in human history, our future is better than most of us think. (Sorry Greta Thunberg).
- Extreme poverty is declining
- Hunger is diminishing
- Life expectancy is rising
- Child mortality is down
- Death in childbirth is declining
- Students are staying in school longer
- Literacy is increasing
- Moore’s law has thus far proven true
- Internet access is increasing
- Use of renewable energy is increasing
Click here to read the Jerusalem Post story on the top 10 reasons we are better off than we think.